The 2022 Eugie Award recipient: “Where Oaken Hearts Do Gather” by Sarah Pinsker
The finalists for 2022:
- “Colors of the Immortal Palette” by Caroline M. Yoachim (Uncanny Magazine)
- “A Flower Cannot Love the Hand” by Aimee Ogden (Beneath Ceaseless Skies)
- “L’Espirit de L’Escalier” by Catherynne M. Valente (Tor.com)
- “A Tableau of Things That Are” by Adam-Troy Castro (Lightspeed Magazine)
- “Where Oaken Hearts Do Gather” by Sarah Pinsker (Uncanny Magazine)
Thank you to those who nominated works in 2021, including John Joseph Adams, Scott H. Andrews, Neil Clarke, Ellen Datlow, Wendy S. Delmater, Shawn Garrett, Katherine Inskip, Mur Lafferty, Trevor Quachri, Jason Sizemore, Arley Sorg, Lynne M Thomas, Michael Damian Thomas, Sheree Renée Thomas, Sheila Williams, Eleanor Wood.