On the side effects count:
- My white counts are beginning to tank, taking my blood pressure with it, so they hooked me back up to my IV stand and are giving me extra fluids. Sigh. It was nice not having to haul around an IV tree wherever I went–not that I go very far anyway, but still.
- GI tract is beginning to express some unhappiness. This is a warning of what’s to come, and I’m not looking forward to it.
- Blurred vision still in evidence. Having a really difficult time finding the sweet spot for reading.
- Fatigue hitting hard–although that could be the anti-nausea meds they’re feeding me round the clock.
- Oh, and hiccups. Yes, can’t forget the @#$!& hiccups.
During my daily ambulation around the floor for exercise, I spied a little lending library and a stained class windowed alcove. Charming: