The 2018 Eugie Award recipient: Clearly Lettered in a Mostly Steady Hand by Fran Wilde.
The finalists for 2018:
- “And Then There Were (N-One)” by Sarah Pinsker (Uncanny Magazine, March/April 2017)
- “Clearly Lettered in a Mostly Steady Hand” by Fran Wilde (Uncanny Magazine, September 2017)
- “Infinite Love Engine” by Violet Allen (Lightspeed Magazine, April 2017)
- “The Last Novelist (or A Dead Lizard in the Yard)” by Matthew Kressel (Tor.com, March 2017)
- “Zen and the Art of Starship Maintenance” by Tobias S. Buckell (Cosmic Powers, 2017)