Monday again. Yuck. Major motivation issues, even with a large pot of green tea as encouragement. I seem to be having some general initiative issues of late. Must engage ass in gear . . . wingstubs ache too, which isn’t remotely helpful.
– Story Station paid me for “Second Daughter”, yay!
– My review of “The Tang Dynasty Underwater Pyramid” by Walter Jon Williams is up at Tangent.
– The critiques of “Caught Between” continue to trickle in. Started on my rewrite. Hope to have it out the door by Thursday. Maybe Friday.
– Completed my synopsis for Nathan of Scrybe Press and sent it off.
– Wrote a couple critiques for Critters.org.
– Replied to Ann Crispin about guest speaking at her workshop. Still get the jitters thinking about it, so I’m encouraging a personal state of denial until I need to plan out what I’m going to say. And sent her a market-listing handout for her students.
The critiques of “Caught Between” continue to trickle in. Started on my rewrite. Hope to have it out the door by Thursday. Maybe Friday.
Wait for me! Wait for me! I’m having initiative issues, too.
Hee! Eagerly awaiting your crit. Mondays suck, don’t they?
Out the door by Thursday! That’s impressive. My story won’t be leaving in the mail quite that soon.
I know what you mean about Mondays. They are so dreary.
“Out the door by Thursday! That’s impressive“
Well, that’s the goal. That doesn’t mean I’ll make it!
I wanted to say… that little Writing Stuff icon there is ADORABLE.
Hee. Thank you!
What? You mean the whips and chains didn’t work? Okay, time for the “big stuff”: chocolate (soy milk, no eggs, of course) covered strawberries!
And you can’t have them until you’ve written your minimum 😉
Hee. I cheated already. Cherry cobbler with whipped topping. Mmmmm.
Needs must talk to you at some point about interviewing New Zealanders.
Can you email who and when you have in mind for interviewing? I don’t have a standard format for interviews or anything . . .
Surely. Where should I email to?
Very easy to remember. La!